Thursday, 3 November 2016

Hello everyone,


                                     I'm writing this on 03/11/2016 and is supposed to be my first actual blog,the other one which i did is like a history subject,So forgive me for major/minor mistakes but suggestions are always welcome!

                                     So with that note,im getting into the day which happened to be the actual day which made this,so called blog possible.Its was 22nd October 2016,a saturday which used to be the day i mostly hated because it is supposed to be a holiday mostly but i'll be sitting in my office,having conversation with my superior officers.But that day was different,i felt like a pressure cooker inside than when i was in my office,i can literally hear my heart beat.Yes it was the day in which i appeared for my first ever IELTS exam.I had Reading,listening and Writing on that day and speaking on 23rd oct 16.I was asked to be present at the Hablis hotel,Guindy by 11.30 am.Im a guy who looks things word by word,area by area,so as per their instructions "WRIST WATCH WAS NOT ALLOWED".I thought myself,if this is the case for wrist watch,what about a mobile phone?.

                                    So keeping this in mind,i left my mobile charging at my home.The only difficulty i thought i would face was the TIME,since i dont use wrist watch it might be little difficult for me to have a not on time.It was 10.15 am in the morning and was having my breakfast at Irumbuliyur and was planning the route and the time which will take me to guindy within 1.15 hours.So by 10.20 am i was already,locked the house,walked for about 0.8kms reached the bus.It was like an hour since i was not aware of the time.so after some random minutes,i got a shareauto to tambaram.There i saw a co-passenger with wrist watch.At once,i started admiring  the watch and its making.It was a silver coated watch,with black dial and the numbers are white in colour,with some freaky font.I was like "WOW" and went to an all different world.Suddenly from now where,a sudden brake along with a loud horn bought me back to the real world.Thanks to the share auto driver and the guy with in a two wheeler,who helped me wake from my dream.With my sense back,i had a look at the time,it was 10.32 am.Now it was like BUKKK BUUKKK BUKKK BUKKKK.I thought itll take atleast an hour from here to guindy but the hotel is 5 minutes far from guindy by walk.So i was very much tense.During these thoughts,i finally reached Tambaram.I suddenly turned back to have a glace at the time but my very kind co-passanger was hiding his wrist watch and was having  a bizarre look at me,as if i was trying to steal it.I gave him a kindoff giggle and paid to get down on the other side of the road.

                                 I chose subway rather than zebra crossing hence it could save some seconds.And i got to the other end of the road which is the way to enter railway station.I thought it might be 10.35 am but it was 10.34 am,at the clock hanged near  the ticket counter and ya,literally i saved a minute.Got a queue which had the smallest number of people but still it took 5 minutes.So it was 10.40 am when i got the ticket in my hand there i did an Usain bolt walk to the 2nd platform where the train was supposed to arrive.Now it was 10.43 am,i ran for 3 minutes,i wonder,how quick i was and  waiting for the train with an eye on the hanging clock.

                                When the clock struck 10.45 am exactly,i heard the sound of train and had a big sigh of relief.I got it to the train,it was held there for a minute since everyone must have the ample time to get in & out the train.So by 10.47 am the train finally started.By luck,i got a window seat.People around tambaram know the difficulties to get a seat in train during that time.As the train moves on,i started looking throught it and again started dreaming.With the help of my co-passengers,i got to be aware of the time.Thanks to them.I  remember three instances where i had a look at their wrist watches/mobile it showed 10.59 am,11.08 am and 11.16 am.By 11.18 am i got aware that im nearing guindy.In a few minutes,i got down,again an Usain bolt walk to a near by tea shop.There i had an instant refreshment while enquiring him about the distance to the hotel.There was a clock there,it showed 11.25 am,by that time i was paying him and about to leave.

                                 Again an UB walk took me as fast as it can to the hotel.where i was guided by the hotel staffs.I reached there by 11.28 am.Thankfully i had a hanging wallclock there,which helped me keep intact with the time.So from 11.28 am to 4.10 pm i had no real problem,keeping intouch with the time.I left the hotel by 4.15 pm.A slow 5 minute walk to the guindy station,waited there for some time.After sometime,a train arrived,will trying to get-in,i saw a random man's wrist watch which states 4.30 pm.Once got in,i had no real way to have a note on the time.At some point,i sensed like getting near Tambaram.While getting down,i had a view at the clock,which was hanging at the station.Thanks to the Railways,it showed 4.50 pm..And i started walking,

                                 So from 10.20 am till 4.50 pm (nearly 6.30 hours),i dont really had any actual necessarity of mobile phone.And that what i thought and thats where the insane happened.I saw some banner,which reminded me of my friend Surya pagaivan.Hold on, friend and pagaivan (enemy) are two exact antonyms.Then how could,surya the enemy be my friend.Thats different part.Now,i started scratching my pant's left pocket.I cant feel any mobile there,where i had a slight pain near my chest.Suddenly i realised that the fact that i didnt have my mobile phone with me as i left it at home.Then took a share-cab reached home,opened the door.

                                 I went straight near my mobile phone,checked for the time and notification.Now it appeared as 5.28 pm and i was surprised with the number of notification's which displayed.It was exactly 20 (18 Calls and 2 text messages),seeing this i was like,where were you guys when i was having my mobile phone with me.Then replied to everyone.So if anyone asks me,can you live without phones,I say,for sure.




WHY I MADE THIS BLOG :

                                Recently i came across an article which showcased the exact situation of sparrows due to the radiation caused by mobile phones.Its totally rude to  destroy a heritage,just to make our life's simplier and easier.Just think about it!



                                   



















                                   

Comments

  1. Nice...felt like reading book.
    Vry gud conclusion...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you never mentioned about having lunch, does that mean you can live your entire life without lunch? Good blog though!! Vinodh ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See there is a slight difference between necessary & luxury.Hope you got it ;-)
      And thanks for the Comment bro -/\-

      Delete

Post a Comment